Thursday 24 January 2013

How does the internet affect my life as a student?


Actually, internet affect mostly positive for my study life as an information technology student. As an IT student, I will not be able to study without using internet because there are a lot of things to be learnt from internet. The thing is that even I have got good lecturers for my career, they cannot be able to teach us everything that they know because of the time matter and the students, themselves, they need to do self-study a lot. Therefore, internet is the easiest and the most useful source for the students like me to go further for the study. But, sometimes, using internet consumes a lot of my personal time and it can also harm for my health especially my eyes. Once I sit in front of my laptop, it takes at least 3 hours for one time. So, when I check around the social sites and other interesting things from the internet, I was totally lost in it and forgot to go back to my study. So, it can sometimes affect negatively as a study life. As the saying goes, “Too much is good for nothing”.  But generally, it helps me a lot for my study and even for pleasure time.


No comments:

Post a Comment