Saturday 16 February 2013

Can I live without internet connection for a day, a month or a year?



Although internet is excluded in basic needs for all the human beings, we are using it widely in all over the world. I have never imagined before how my life will be affected without internet connection for a day because we are using internet connection easily in every day. Therefore, I didn’t realize the value of internet connection. But I am sure that if I cannot use internet connection for one day, I will really be in the trouble because I am very depend on the internet for my academic study rather than studying from book. Personally, I like to work with the computer rather than writing the notes down in the book. Moreover, I think that if we want to do self-study, using internet is more effective than studying from the books. The reason is that on internet, there are so many resources that we can explore such as we have YouTube for the video presentation, there are so many online tutorial or test that we can sit the exam through online, and so on. These kinds of things can never be done easily without internet connection. Besides, there are a lot of social websites that we can communicate with other people through online. For the people like me (the people who are away from our hometown), we need to communicate with our family through the internet effectively rather than talking on the phone because it is too expensive. Now, we have internet and we can call to our family without any charges. As to conclude, internet connection is very important for me and to be honest, I will find a lot of difficulties without internet connection for a day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment